Do You Wish Your Blog Paid For Your Vacations?
Learn How To:
- Get invitations for free travel
- Attract high quality advertisers
- Grow a worldwide following
Travel blogs are a gateway to all of this and more, if you know how to use them.
Save time and energy by joining the Travel Blog Success community, and you’ll learn how to make money with a travel blog.
My name is Dave Lee (@rtwdave), and pursuing my travel dreams has taken me to 50 countries. From the black sand beaches of Tahiti to the Himalaya of Nepal, I blogged my way around the world for 20 months.
I began the Go Backpacking blog in January 2007, while working as a Customer Service Manager for a health insurance company. As I studied best practices and built relationships with bloggers, my social life went down the drain.
When it came time to travel, I applied everything I learned and built Go Backpacking into one of today’s top travel blogs.
Online Income and Travel Opportunities
- Earning $4,500 per month
- Press trips to Indonesia, Rwanda, Patagonia, the Amazon and more
- Receives 200,000 page views per month
- One of the “Best Round-the-World Travel Blogs” according to BootsnAll
Because I learned how to make money with a travel blog, I’m now able to enjoy the freedom of living wherever I want (currently Medellin), and traveling whenever I want. Now it’s your turn.
I’m Michael Tieso (@artofbackpackin). I’ve been traveling around the world for over three years with no end to it.
I started Art of Backpacking in December 2008 to inspire others to travel around the world. What I thought was going to be a one-year round-the-world trip, ended up being a much longer journey thanks to my travel blog.
- Media trips like traveling to Fiji and staying in the countries most luxurious accommodations, train journeys throughout all of Europe, cooking classes in Italy, and eating nothing but local cuisine for three days in Puebla, Mexico.
- Receives 270,000 page views per month
- Over 10,000 Facebook likes
- Featured in Forbes, The Australian, Bing, and more.
What You Get
Travel Blog Success is an online course and community packed with best practices and all the guidance you need to create your own indie travel blog (and make money from it…you might even end up on a sponsored trip to Hawaii like one member).
27 Travel Blogging Lessons, Grouped in 6 Modules (All Members)
- Building a Foundation – 6 Lessons (picking a domain, web hosting, SEO)
- Creating Content – 5 Lessons (writing for the web, photography, intro to video blogging)
- Developing Traffic – 5 Lessons (metrics, social media, guest posts)
- Strategies for the Road – 2 Lessons (how to blog while traveling, mobile technology)
- Making Money – 5 Lessons (email lists, advertising, product creation and launches)
- Building a Business – 4 Lessons (networking, press trips, being a digital nomad)
Private Member Forum (All Members)
- All members can get answers to questions, request blog critiques, and talk with other members of the community in a private setting.
Lifetime Access (All Members)
- Join now, and move through the materials at your own pace.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee (All Members)
- There is no risk on your part. The burden to deliver is entirely on us. And the last thing we want is for you to spend money and not be completely satisfied!
15 Expert Audio Interviews (Premium Members)
- Gary Arndt, whose travel blog Everything Everywhere was listed on Time’s Top 25 Blogs of 2010, shares his strategies for success.
- Amanda Pressner of The Lost Girls traces the history of their travel blog, and how it lead to a book deal.
- Benny the Irish Polyglot gives advice on product marketing, and shares how the first product he created changed his life.
- 9 more inspiring interviews filled with practical advice to help you succeed.
Monthly Webinars (Premium Members)
- Attend monthly webinars with Dave and Michael Tieso, and special guests, to get your questions answered in real time.
- Access our library of previously recorded webinars.
Secret Facebook Support Group (Premium Members)
- Ability to ask questions and get feedback via a private Facebook group, in addition to the TBS Forum.
Who should buy this:
Anyone with a passion for travel, who wants to share their experiences, or learn how to make money travel blogging. Current members are of all ages, from over 20 countries around the world. No prior experience required.
Who should not buy this:
Anyone looking for get-rich-quick opportunities, or who is not willing to put in a little time and effort every week toward building a high quality travel blog.
Choose From 2 Membership Levels (Upgrade at any time)
Feedback from the TBS Community
Before starting Travel Blog Success I had no idea how to make money with a travel blog. I was actually pretty scared of it. Now I am confident enough to not just approach advertisers, but to negotiate with them deals that work in my favour. And I have landed some pretty impressive press trips as well.
Backpack With Brock
Put simply, your posts and material are perfect and answer so many of my questions, not to mention inspire me to keep at it.
The lessons and resources are chock-full of useful information but the real star of the show is the forums. Being able to ask for advice and feedback from Dave and other experienced bloggers is incredibly valuable and has saved me from learning many lessons the hard way.