Do You Wish Your Blog Paid For Your Vacations?
What You Get
Travel Blog Success is an online course and community packed with best practices and all the guidance you need to create your own indie travel blog (and make money from it…you might even end up on a sponsored trip to Hawaii like one member).
27 Travel Blogging Lessons, Grouped in 6 Modules
- Building a Foundation – 6 Lessons (picking a domain, web hosting, SEO)
- Creating Content – 5 Lessons (writing for the web, photography, intro to video blogging)
- Developing Traffic – 5 Lessons (metrics, social media, guest posts)
- Strategies for the Road – 2 Lessons (how to blog while traveling, mobile technology)
- Making Money – 5 Lessons (email lists, advertising, product creation and launches)
- Building a Business – 4 Lessons (networking, press trips, being a digital nomad)
- Earn Achievements! - Get points and keep score as you complete the lessons.
Private Member Forum
- All members can get answers to questions, request blog critiques, and talk with other members of the community in a private setting.
- Over 7,300 forum posts that include discussions on travel writing, marketing, making money, photography, film, working with companies, SEO, technology, and more.
Secret Facebook Support Group
- Ability to ask questions and get feedback via a private Facebook group.
- The friendliest and most helpful travel blogging group on Facebook.
Webinars, Q&A, and Audio Interviews
- Attend webinars with Dave and Michael Tieso, and special guests, to get your questions answered in real time.
- Access our library of previously recorded webinars.
- Inspiring interviews filled with practical advice to help you succeed.
- Access to exclusive discounts to products and services you can't get anywhere else. See the complete list of perks.
- Join now, and move through the materials at your own pace.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- There is no risk on your part. The burden to deliver is entirely on us. And the last thing we want is for you to spend money and not be completely satisfied!
Expert WordPress Services
Slow websites are a diaster. Make it load faster and improve the user experience with our Website Optimization service. Website speed times are important for several reasons:
- Keep users on your site.
- Increase your rank with Google and other search engines.
- Increase your conversions in sales and followers.
- Save resources on your server and not be kicked out by your host.
- Rethink what’s necessary on your website.
Tired of doing all of the technical work on your site? Let us take care of all the technical things. Stop wasting your time. Let us take care of all the technical things. It’s what we’re good at. You do what matters to you and we’ll take care of technical side. Never worry about your site breaking ever again. We Will:
- Make sure all your plugins are up to date and compatible with your theme.
- Make sure your core WordPress installation is updated.
- Consolidate and resolve custom CSS issues. (Layout and color issues)
- Provide you with personal advice on improving your site.
- Monitor your uptime to make sure your site continues to run smoothly 24/7.
What Our Members Say
"My blogging income rose from zero to $6,000 in a single month, within a year of joining TBS. The TBS forums and facebook group allowed me to connect with mentors who taught me essential skills related to blogging, marketing and networking."
"Since joining Travel Blog Success, I have literally made thousands of dollars from my travel blog. Through discussion, advice and referrals I have successfully turned my travel blog into a well-oiled machine that can actually pay the bills!"
"I have grown my traffic from 400 to 15,000 visitors per month, and am earning 100x the profit. I still turn to the secret Facebook group on a near daily basis for support and camaraderie."
"Travel Blog Success has been a great resource for connecting with like-minded, business-savvy individuals. The information I've learned through the forums & support has proven to be valuable to my own continued success."
"I've learned how to pitch companies, improve SEO, find advertisers, and attract thousands of new readers using its tutorials, guest-webinars, and the amazing private Facebook group. My traffic and income have both doubled since I became a member."
"Before starting Travel Blog Success I had no idea how to make money with a travel blog. I was actually pretty scared of it. Now I am confident enough to not just approach advertisers, but to negotiate with them deals that work in my favour."
Meet The Team
David Lee turned a 20-month trip around the world into a new career as a blogger and author. He’s traveled to more than 50 countries across six continents, founded two popular travel blogs, Go Backpacking and Medellin Living, and written several books.
Michael Tieso is a front-end web developer often working with WordPress. He's traveled around the world to over 30 countries and often works in different parts of the world.
Britany Robinson is a freelance writer, blogger, and adventure addict. Her experience in social media management brought her to Travel Blog Success as the Community Manager, hoping to foster the most supportive group of travel bloggers on the web!
Mindy Postoff is a travel blogger who designs websites, with an extensive background in technical support. She's vegan, moonlights as a theatrical clown and hopes to one day umpire at the Olympics.